How It Works
Never used a home cleaning service before? Don’t be intimidated, we make hiring Kawartha House Keepers easy for you. Simply call us to to get pricing on home cleaning tailored to meet your specific needs and budget. Estimates are free and there’s never an obligation.
When you call, here’s how we’ll get to know you and your home better:
Step 1: Kawartha House Keepers will ask for key information, like your address. We’ll request your phone number and e-mail address so we can contact you if we have further questions. All information is kept confidential.
Step 2: Next, we will learn details about your home:
- What is the square footage?
- What is the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, stairwells, other living spaces? (Ex. family room, office, dinette, dining room, recreational room, sun porch, laundry room, finished basement or finished attic, etc.)
- What rooms will we be cleaning? (If there are rooms you don’t need cleaned, just let us know.)
- What types of flooring do you have in your home? Hardwood, tile, carpet, laminate?
- Let us know of any special surfaces (Ex. granite, marble or travertine).
- What is the overall condition of your home?
- What are the dust levels?
- Do any bathrooms have mold, mildew or soap scum buildup?
- How many people live there and are pets present?
Step 3: After we understand your home and your cleaning needs, Kawartha House Keepers will:
- Schedule a walk-through at your home. We prefer to come and visually see your home, at no cost or obligation to you. This gives us an opportunity to meet with you in-person and to see what we are cleaning.
- Tell you what to expect when we come to your home.
- Provide the cost of ongoing service to keep your home looking its best, whether it’s weekly, every other week or monthly.
- Schedule your first clean for a day and time that is convenient for you. If you don’t plan to be home, just let us know how to access your home. Don’t forget to give us any alarm codes and alert us to any needs concerning your pets.
Kawartha House Keepers wants to ensure your home receives the attention it deserves. Knowing the details allows us to provide a home cleaning estimate and determine how long we will be in your home during the first clean.
The First Clean
The first clean is priced higher since our team is in the home longer, bringing your home up to a higher level of cleanliness than ever before, and tackling tough buildup like soap scum in the bathroom and grease in the kitchen.
Along with normal cleaning tasks, during the first clean we’ll be taking extra care to hand-wipe ledges, baseboards and window sills, as well as cleaning the exterior of appliances, dusting ceiling fan blades and wiping clean cabinet and drawer exteriors.
Then you can sit back and relax and let us take care of the mess! No need to “clean” before we arrive, although a general picking up will allow us to be more efficient. No matter if you need us once for a deep clean or for ongoing, regular service, we are ready to meet your needs!
Give us a call. We look forward to meeting you and exceeding your expectations, both with our customer service and with our cleaning services.
Serving: KAWARTHA LAKES, Peterborough, Oshawa, Durham, Whitby, New Castle, Port Perry, Bethany, Beaverton, Keswick, Fenelon Falls, Bobcaygeon and surrounding areas